Kitties are silly and other news

I'm currently watching my kitty checking herself out in the dark glass door overlooking our balcony. I think she's picturing another cat on the other side of the glass, as she is walking ever so slowly up to the pane and bobbing her head from side to side to see if the other cat is a threat.

I've been feeling so very tired the past few weeks, and have been turning in as early as 9:30. I've been dragging at work lately as well. It's an odd feeling to have your head bobbing at your desk at 3 in the afternoon! As a result, my desire to blog has spiraled. I'm hoping the beginning of the month will renew my desire to blog and hopefully I'll have some good posts lined up.

beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.