Sunday Ponderings: I'm hosting!

Ashley has decided to pare down her blog a bit, and has graciously asked me to host "Sunday Ponderings." I am delighted to do it! The idea behind this carnival is to spend time reflecting on various aspects of Sunday worship, whether it be the music, the sermon, or any Scripture passages during the service. I've found that worship has much more meaningful for me as I ponder each service during the quiet afternoon around the house.

Each week, I'll be posting an article here, along with a Mr. Linky for those who write their own posts. I'll try to provide a new graphic for those interested as well. So join me next week as I begin hosting! :-)

beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.