Feeling Better

I mentioned awhile back how fatigued I was feeling, and I think by the grace of God I have finally come through that slump. I think overall I was feeling very stressed from an unfortunate work situation (that I'm going to keep private, at least for now), which was playing itself out in some minor physical symptoms. I mentioned that I thought my desire was also stemming from my longing to be a stay-at-home mom, and while I still strongly desire that, I don't think that was the main thing.

I think I have come to terms with the way things are at work, and I have finally accepted them. I'm sure God has a reason for keeping me in this situation, but I just don't see it yet. But at least I have been given peace. What a wonderful thing that is! I feel much more at ease balancing work and home responsibilities, and while I still struggle (the actual situation hasn't changed at all) I'm excited to be moving forward.

beth's signature

1 Comment:

  1. chenmeinv0 said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.