Musical Meme

What's a party without music? Enjoy this little meme, which I got from Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer

Favorite Song From Childhood: probably a Psalty song; I think my favorite was "My Hands Are the Hands" (from Psalty Kids' Praise! 6)

Favorite High School Dance Song: I was a big fan of R&B music... the one band that sticks out is Destiny's Child.

Senior Class Song: "With A Little Help from My Friends" by the Beatles

Song That Makes You Think of College: Hmm it's hard to narrow it down to one but I think I'll go with "The Remedy" by Jason Mraz

Favorite Rock & Roll Song: okay I'm super bad at genres so I'm going to skip this one

Favorite Disco Song: skipping this one too

Favorite Country Western Song: yep, you guessed it! skipping

Favorite Pop Song: skipping this one

Favorite All Time Love Song: “All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera

Favorite Break Up Song: “Never Ever" by All Saints

Favorite Slow Dance Song: "The Way You Look Tonight" sung by Tony Bennett

Song That Always Makes You Cry: "He" by Jars of Clay

Songs About Your Kids: N/A

Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband: "Amazed" by Lonestar :-)

Favorite Christmas Song: Christian song: O Holy Night, secular: Sleigh Ride

Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: oooh I don't think I can name one "favorite", but I really love "In Christ Alone"

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: I actually have a really cheap cell phone that doesn't allow me to change the ringtone (so sad!) but if I could, then I would change it to the Futurama theme song

ashley's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.