It Figures

So it figures that right after I join the party, I get sick. I have been struggling with a cold and now have completely lost my voice, as well as feeling other yucky sinus pressure in my head. I'm sure in a few days I'll be fine, but in the meantime I am trying to save my energy to be with my sister who is visiting for the week!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments we've gotten so far, and I look forward to spending time visiting all the great blogs! But for now, I am going to let Beth take care of this blog, and hopefully return soon!

ashley's signature

1 Comment:

  1. Anne said...
    I hope you feel better soon! CUTE banner- so bright, colorful and happy! Just what I needed to see this gray, cold day at the end of a long North Dakota winter! :) Feel better soon!!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.