Meet Lucy!

She's the newest addition to our family! Her name is Lucy, and we adopted her today after work. Isn't she sweet?


Hubby and I have been talking about getting a pet for awhile. We decided to wait until all the Christmas bustle was over, with all the traveling we did it would have been too hard to try to adopt a pet. Here she is looking all prim and proper. She seems to be a very sweet cat--very willing to let us hold her and play with her.


We were waiting to see another kitten when she and her sisters were brought in. We knew she would be scooped up quickly, so we asked to see her instead. We're so glad we did! Look how teeny she is! She's only 3 months old.


We can't wait to bring her home! She will be spayed and have her vaccines at the beginning of next week, and then she's ours!

beth's signature

4 Comments:

  1. ashley said...
    Oh, Beth, she's ADORABLE!!! I just want to scoop her up and cuddle with her. :-) I bet you do too. I can't wait to hear how she likes her new home with you. Kittens are soo much fun. Take lots of pictures; they grow so quickly! I'll have to send you a picture of Lewis when he was a kitten so you can see how much they look alike! BTW as I said last night on the phone, I just love the name Lucy. :-)
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, oh, OH, how cute! I'm with Ashley - I really, really want to hold her, and I love the name Lucy. :-)
    Susan said...
    Well, since Lucy is one of my favorite characters in Chronicles of Narnia, of course it's a good name! She's adorable, Beth :).
    ashley said...
    By the way, the picture of Lewis that I told you about that looks like Lucy is on my website (twentysixcats.com) or can be seen here.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.