Brief Update

It's been a while since I've posted more personal entries, so I thought I'd update really quickly. Work has been going rather well. Right now we are in the midst of a crazy time with several patients starting a time-intensive protocol all in the same month. So far we haven't felt too hurried or stressed. Please pray that the next few weeks go well--they will be the busiest of the lot and we are a little worried!

We're heading to Chattanooga in a few weeks (once work slows down!) in order to check out a residency program there. Stuart is really interested in it and wants to spend the day there getting a feel for the program. We're excited about the much needed vacation, and both of us are excited about the possibility of being in Chattanooga. (It's a close second to moving back to Atlanta). We both love the town and miss it a lot, it's close to family and friends, and the program looks promising. It will be only a small chance of getting into this program, but we will have to wait and see what the Lord has in store for us.

Also, it's my 25th birthday today! Happy birthday to me! (And I'm a wee bit surprised Ashley didn't hijack my blog :-).)


beth's signature

1 Comment:

  1. ashley said...
    Happy birthday!! I tried to call you, and I will try again soon. :-) I am sorry about not hijacking your blog, but that's one of the negative things about not being able to get on the Internet at work. :-( Besides, I didn't want you to expect it, did I? ;-)

    Hope you had a great day.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.