Quick and Easy Stir fry

Okay, so the inspiration for this recipe came straight from my head, and the fact that I had several pork chops taking up space in my freezer. It's based on several recipes I have made in the past, or something I read in a magazine. I can't remember which. This makes enough for two, so double the recipe if you plan on serving more.

Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Stir fry

1 tablespoon olive oil
2 pork chops, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 can diced pineapple, unsweetened
1/4 cup jarred sweet and sour sauce.

Cook pork cubes and pepper strips in oil over medium high heat for about 7 minutes. Add pineapple and sauce, stir well. Cook an additional 5 min. over medium low heat. Serve over rice and enjoy!

The beauty of stir fry is that you can throw in pretty much any kind of veggie, use more or less oil, and more or less sauce. My hubby enjoyed this one, so it is definitely a keeper!

beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.