More of the Cat

I know, more pictures of the kitty. Just humor me, because she's my baby for the moment, until Hubby and I have a real one. Here's the kitty in all her cuteness, sleepily gazing at the camera while on her Daddy's desk:


Yes, she loves to sleep. Whenever she isn't eating or harassing one of us to play with her, she's doing this. Or scratching up the carpet.


The kitty loves to be outside. Here she is doing her best shrub impression. She just blends in with the other foliage, doesn't she?



beth's signature

1 Comment:

  1. ashley said...
    I want to meet your kitty!!! She's all big now!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.