Spring into Fall Cleaning

It's been a long time since I have given our apartment a thorough scrub-down, so I've decided, now that the weather is getting cooler, that it would be a great time for fall cleaning. It will be wonderful to freshen the place up after the stuffy heat outside! I'll be keeping a list on the sidebar and updating it periodically over the next month. Here is the first area I plan on tackling:

Living Room/Dining Room:

1. Wash curtains
2. Dust blinds
3. Wipe down walls
4. Clean windows
5. Dust everything
6. Vacuum floors, furniture, and under furniture
7. Scrub tile and wipe down fireplace
8. Wipe down baseboards
9. Wash chandelier globes
10. Spot clean the carpet

My parents are coming to visit at the end of October (yay!), so that is my goal to have the whole thing accomplished. If there is anything I may be missing from this list, let me know!

beth's signature

1 Comment:

  1. chenmeinv0 said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.