For Kelli

When I read about this on Becky's blog, I nearly cried. You can read about Kelli's story on her blog, part one and two, and especially her letter to God.

Also, please check out BooMama's site for a way we can all help Kelli.

The 24-year-old in me can't imagine being in this situation. I don't know what it's like to face death in a very real way. I can't imagine what this woman is going through, but I know that we serve a very awesome God who can perform miracles. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and His plan for Kelli was written before she was even born.

If you could take a moment right now and prayer for Kelli and her family, and perhaps leave her a note of encouragement on her blog, I know she would appreciate it. Let's surround her with love just like her Heavenly Father holds her in His hands right now.

"He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and He will deliver us. On Him we have set our hope that He will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many." 2 Corinthians 1:10-11

ashley's signature

4 Comments:

  1. NicholeLNelson said...
    *sigh*

    I read this and my first instinct is to think of the injustice. Things like this have no reason for happening when there is so much money in the world. C'mon, can't a company sit pretty on their other funds and roll back payments when someone is going to DIE? Can't this woman go to a church or something? Aren't we supposed to take care of stuff like this instead of getting new parking lots? Makes me so ANGRY, and I think it makes God angry, too.
    ashley said...
    I think we could hear story after story of people getting the short end of the stick because of insurance companies. Take Micah's car for instance. :-p
    Kati said...
    Please don't' be angry with the company. They have guidelines and have stepped up in ways to help I cannot fully explain in the last few days. God is moving in alot of ways.

    Thanks so much for the prayers :)

    Kelli
    Overwhelmed! said...
    Ashley, what a beautiful post. I've posted about Kelli too, in the hopes that spreading the word will help her cause.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.