More on . . . The Great Closet Clean-up

I thought I'd update everyone on my progress. I've gotten the floor clean, but I still have a long way to go! I eventually pulled one trash bag's worth of garbage from the floor. Unfortunately, I got lazy, and many of the things on the floor were just put onto the shelves in the closet, rather than where they should go. I'll have to work on that. :-)


Now that I've got the floor clean, and I can actually walk into my closet, I'm onto my next project: Shoes!



beth's signature

2 Comments:

  1. ashley said...
    Hey! Nice job. I'm totally with you - a lot of times my "cleaning" is just stuffing on shelves. :-)

    I really need to clean/organize my closet. Mine is much bigger, which means it is much messier! I think getting the wedding dress out of there will help immensely (that thing takes up a lot of room!).
    Gail said...
    i did the closet cleaning thing last night...fall is coming, i had to take out the summer tank tops and replace them with wool sweaters! yeah for fall!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.