Update from Beth

Beth called me a few days ago and wanted me to give y'all an update. She has been without internet all week, and it looks like it will be another week or two before it's fixed. Of all the times to be without internet...!!

She said Maddie is such a good baby and has been actually pretty good in her one week of existence on this side of Mommy's tummy. :-) Beth's mom is staying with them for a few weeks, which I think has been helpful. (And I'm sure Grandma loves being with her new baby granddaughter!) Beth said transition to motherhood has been pretty good - that nursing hasn't been a problem and only slightly frustrating at times. Though, she may have to stop drinking milk because it seems to be making Maddie fussy. Poor girl! (Poor both of them! I love milk and hope I don't have to give it up!) Beth says she still feels like she's heading back to work any day now, even though she has 7 more weeks to play stay-at-home mom. :-)

Anyways, I will keep y'all updated on Beth and Maddie, and in the meantime keep checking her husband's Flickr for pictures! In the meantime, I leave you with this picture from his photostream:




ashley's signature

1 Comment:

  1. oakleyses said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.