Madeline has arrived!!!

My phone rang this evening, and when I looked down I saw Beth's number. I answered it and she said, "Well, I had the baby!"

I of course squealed and Beth made me write down all the details so I could pass them on. :-) Madeline Grace made her appearance in this world at 5:46pm. She weighed 6lbs and 11 oz, and was 18-something inches long.

Beth is doing really well. I am very proud of her accomplishment of giving birth completely naturally. :-) She went into labor this morning while she was at work, and by the time she got to the hospital she was already pushing! Madeline came very quickly, and according to Beth she is perfect.

I promise I will put pictures on here as soon as I get some! In the meantime you can check the new proud father's blog for any updates. (And I'll be sure to post for Beth here!)


ashley's signature

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you for going all natural! And it seems you stayed out of the hospital until it was time to push (or was she really just that fast?!) which is hard for a first time mommy to do, but SO beneficial! (As you can tell, with your fast labor - which is almost unheard of for first-time mommies!)

    Can't wait to see pictures! And tell me how those baby kangas are doing! I'm dying to buy some for myself, I hear they're excellent! :-)
    chenmeinv0 said...
    sona said...
    Mai said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.