So Blogging's Been Light

I know, I know. Blogging has stopped again. I spent most of last week over a toilet bowl with a horrible stomach virus. (I hope you didn't get it Ashley!) After much rest and lots of Pedialyte, I'm feeling much better. I finally got back to the blogging world the other day and found that everyone had posted several times, so now I feel so out of it. I'm going to try to catch up as the week goes on.
I'm also on vacation in the absolutely beautiful northwest of Michigan, so I may not have the desire to type up a blog post until I get back to hot old Houston. I'll post another belly picture then.

beth's signature

2 Comments:

  1. ashley said...
    Nope I never got sick!
    chenmeinv0 said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.