It's June Already?

Time flies so fast! I've been so busy that I've neglected the blog again--I looked up and it's already June 10th!

Lots of my time has been consumed with the joy of cooking new and wonderful things. I've had cravings for Indian and Greek food the past few weeks, so I've been browsing the Indian cookbook my hubby got me for my birthday for inspiration. I've found gorgeous produce at the farmers market the past few weeks--I love summer veggies and I'm excited to try new recipes with eggplant, squash, and peppers.

Really, all I can think about is food.

beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.