Another Project

I've been working on a dress for my sister, as she is going to a wedding at the end of June. I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, especially the zipper, since I've struggled with putting those in. It looks much better actually on a person than draped across the bed (I know, since I tried it on), but it definitely doesn't fit me like it should, so there is no way I'll take a picture with me in it. Here is the finished product!


Maybe I'll get her to send me a picture with her wearing it. I just hope it fits her! It's not easy knowing if the fit is right without the chance to do a fitting. Ah well. My next project: a really cute maternity shirt for me!

beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.