Recipe Swap: Yummy Fruit Dip

Recipe

Here is the incredibly yummy fruit dip I alluded to last week. The dip itself is most definitely not healthy, but fruit helps to ease a guilty conscience. My favorite fruits to dip are strawberries, pineapple, apples, and grapes. This goes together so fast and easy, and I bet kids would love it too.

Lime Fruit Dip

6 oz. lime yogurt (I bet other flavors would be yummy, too, but I've never tried it.)
7 oz. marshmallow fluff
8 oz. cream cheese
Assorted fresh fruit

Blend together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Stir in yogurt. Serve with fresh fruit.

For more delicious recipes, visit Beth over at The Natural Mommy.

beth's signature

3 Comments:

  1. Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...
    When I saw the title for this recipe, I thought to myself: "Did she misunderstand and give a HEALTHY recipe two weeks in a row?"

    Then I saw the marshmallow fluff.

    :-D I will SO be trying this.
    Beth said...
    I usually use full fat cream cheese for this, so kinda reminds me of a cheesecake, but in dip form. It does seem healthy at first glance, though. :-)
    chenmeinv0 said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.