It's Spring!

A ramble on spring:

The redbuds are showing their magenta-colored finest, and the azaleas are looking like little bushy puff balls of bloom. Spring is here! It's always much earlier here in Houston than I'm used to, and I feel like I should still be in winter mode. But it's gorgeous right now. Spring is the most beautiful season here, I think. Summer is just too hot, fall is cool and comfortable, but not pretty, and winter looks pretty dead (but not cold). Spring here reminds me most of home with all the flowers in bloom and the mild weather, just perfect for reading out on the balcony. :-)

beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.