Veggie Advice and a (Future) Book Review

I've been going to our local Farmer's Market for some weeks now, buying some wares from our local farmers. I picked up some bok choy this time around, and I'm not sure what to do with it. Any thoughts? I'm thinking it would be wonderful to cook it alongside one of my winter squashes, but I'm not sure. My milk and egg guys weren't there this time around, but maybe next week.

I have a review of Barbara Kingsolver's "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" in the works, as well as a collection of thoughts on the state of the Houston local scene. Maybe in a few days?


beth's signature

2 Comments:

  1. ashley said...
    I've never even heard of bok choy. :-)
    Anonymous said...
    It's quite good in stir fry.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.