New Beginnings

I'm very saddened by Ashley's departure, and I'm missing her presence here! It was so much fun blogging with you, Ashley! I will just have to continue on without her. :-(

While I don't plan on changing the focus of the blog at this point, you may notice that the subjects will be more personal, since I have decided to stop writing at my "personal" blog and take up permanent residence here. Ashley may pop her head in every once in a while as a guest poster.

Now that Hubby dear is almost finished with his Step 1 exam (which determines how well he can place for a residency program) I should be around more. Please keep him in your prayers, as he is taking the exam on June 3.


beth's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.