Join the Party!

So most of you are probably already aware of the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes For Mom. Beth and I have decided to join in the fun! Look forward to seeing some new posts from us next week to celebrate with the best of 'em!

For those who haven't heard of the Party before now, it's a week-long bash where people get out, meet new people through their blogs, post fun things, and be eligible for a huge prize give-away on Friday, March 9th! You can read more about it on the website.

I'd love to decorate for the party if I can get my act together and change the template!! :-) Stay tuned for that, as well as some fun posts from both Beth and I. (Yes, Beth has promised to post! She has been conspicuously absent from this blog, but I assure you it's just because she's been extremely busy lately. But you should leave comments telling her how much you miss her so she'll come back sooner!)

Now, hurry over to 5 Minutes For Mom so you can join in the craziness too!!

ashley's signature

2 Comments:

  1. Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...
    I miss you Beth! Come back! :'-(

    Can't wait for your party next week! Your design will be perfect, I'm sure! ;-)
    Unknown said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.