Carnival Time!

Blair over at Scribblings by Blair is hosting this week's Carnival of Beauty: The Beauty of Forgiveness. I encourage everyone to go check out the other great pieces written about this important subject. The previous post I wrote here on Onward and Upward was my submission to the Carnival. I thank God that He has taught me so much about forgiveness, but I know there is so much I still need to learn - including a relationship He is currently convicting me about. Sigh, just when you think you've gotten it all down! :-)

To learn more about what the Carnival of Beauty is all about, please go here.

ashley's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.