The Hand that Rocks the Cradle Rules the World

I just wanted to encourage everyone to head over to Susan's blog and check out her post about the importance of motherhood. An excerpt:

Women are not specially suited for higher mathematics, though many are gifted in this area, myself included, so the need seemed contrived to me. But women are specially suited for another vocation: motherhood. As my professor told me of the great "need" for women in higher mathematics, I could not help but think, but we need mothers far more!
ashley's signature

3 Comments:

  1. chenmeinv0 said...
    Unknown said...
    Unknown said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.