On Hiatus

I have decided to take a hiatus from blogging until next Monday. I have a lot going on in my life right now (nothing serious, just things to think about and changes we want to make), and I think it would help a lot to take blogging out of my schedule for this short time. I am also going to stop reading blogs, which actually is the bigger time eater than writing. So... next week I'll be busy playing catch-up on all of your blogs. :-) If you write a post that you think I might particularly enjoy, then please send me an email! You can always find the address on the sidebar: onwardupward [@] ashleydesign.org

I have many post ideas swirling around in my brain, and that's one of the reasons I am taking a hiatus. I'd like an opportunity to get them all in written format and edited before I forget them all. :-) So look for some new posts by me next week! And enjoy reading Beth's posts this week. :-)

ashley's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.